[OLUG] failures

Nathan Brown tbrown at radiks.net
Fri Jan 7 21:53:46 UTC 2000

Yes i'm gonna bring this box to the meeting again.
Yes , with netscape if I use the numbers instead of the name I can get to any
site. but my ping is sort of defficient from with i can tell.
no , any time i have ever pinged no matter what i have done witht he command
(ping ping -n ping -c 5 ) i have received no reply from anywhere .

Ok i'm fighting ... it's these gloves are too small though
thanks ...
Nate