[OLUG] Next Meeting

Paul McNally nally at radiks.net
Fri Jan 7 04:06:54 UTC 2000

on 1/6/00 9:47 PM, Jason Ferguson at jferguson3 at home.com wrote:

> Looks like the next meeting will be on the 16th. Two concerns of mine:
>
> 1. Meeting time and place the same? (St Mary's, 1pm)

Yes.

> 2.  What are we going over? (Back in November, I offered to talk about
> burning CD-ROMs, I'm still willing to do it if people are interested...
> I just need to know because I'll need to pack up my main box, Riff, to
> bring with me).

Yes.

Next meeting is January 16, 2000

1:00 PM

Room 217 at the College of St. Mary's.

Please bring Riff and we can learn about burning CD's.
I'll be ready to go over some basic HTML for people
who want to learn how to do web pages and a guy from
Vatterot College wants to talk to us for a few minutes.
They want to pick up Linux and teach it. This guy will
be looking for people who want to teach part time and
some ideas from us what specifically to teach. Following
the short OLUG meeting, the incorrigible David Burchell
from Lincoln will present to us Perl (for those who wish to stay)
with the help of Matt Payne.

Paul