[OLUG] A Meeting Place

Chris Garrity m0ntar3 at home.com
Tue Feb 29 01:25:06 UTC 2000

	I spoke to an instructor today at UNO.  He has a room open on Thursdays
at 8:30 PM, and is willing to let the OLUG group use it.  The room is in
the new PKI building, seats +/- 35, has DHCP RJ-45 jacks all around, and
an overhead projector running off an NT workstation for terminal
sessions.  The room is currently available 3 nights a month.  If we want
to use the room, he says he's got a lock on it.  But if we need a larger
room, then there is an application process to go through, subject to
administration approval.  The instructor also said he's willing to have
fliers distributed around the building if we want to drum-up some more
members.  However, interest in Linux is high (among students) at the
school already.

	Whatcha all think?

_chris