[OLUG] NSA and Microsoft

Dan Donahue donahue at uswest.net
Tue Feb 22 02:07:40 UTC 2000

Sorry guys, but it's been fairly common knowledge that DoD (Dept of Defense) has had Billy Boy in their back
since pre1990.  But then again, how many of you were in grade school back then?  That's why I don't hold
out much hope for any kind of resolution of Justice's antitrust case against M$.  It's against government interest.
Makes Clinton and Reno look "tuff 'n' buff" while not accomplishing one fart.  All smoke and mirrors.
Bye the bye, anyone see the little clip on Billy's property tax?  Over $1 million p.a. for that monstrosity he built.
Life sucks.
 Dan Donahue
 Member, ACM

         ////