[OLUG] Help! I'm trapped in kde!

Adam Lassek lunatik at radiks.net
Sun Feb 20 07:28:39 UTC 2000

Yeah, that's the first thing I tried. Unfortunately, the only thing in that directory is the
Gnome libs, not a complete version of Gnome. Makes sense, it's good to keep it compatible--but
that's certainly not enough to me any good. I have 6.3; did an earlier version have a complete
Gnome implementation?