[OLUG] graphical symbolic debugger

Mike Hostetler thehaas at binary.net
Sun Feb 13 22:00:50 UTC 2000

On Sun, Feb 13, 2000 at 10:59:56AM -0600, puzzled wrote:

>     DDD seems to want a lot of motif stuff ... building now but we'll see if
> it works. Insight is also building ... hadn't heard of KDbg but I do run KDE
> so we'll give that one a look also.
>

>     My C programming skills are way rusty ... is there a college course
> around here that is done on *nix for C?

I took a C class once, and it sucked.  None of my programs even *compiled* and the prof still
gave me an A.  Save yourself some time and money - get a book.  I recommend O'Reilly's
"Practical C Programming" (aka "The Cow Book").  That's what I used when I finally had to
learn it.

- mikeh

--
Mike Hostetler