[olug] Debian Install

Jason Ferguson jferguson3 at home.com
Sat Dec 16 19:52:43 UTC 2000

Ah, it warms my heart to see someone embracing the good side of the
force... (versus, say, REDHAT)

Okay, need you to answer this to try to help.  During the install, it
should have had a section for modules.  Did you specify for it to install
the smc-ultra module? You probably did, but wasnt quite sure, so I thought
I would ask.

Jason