[olug] Screen Shots

Matt Payne payne at acm.org
Tue Aug 29 19:03:58 UTC 2000

I am not a gimp guru.

Gimp will let you take screen shots and save them under many formats.

	gimp &

	Xtns->Screen shots (the Xtns menu is next to the File menu in the
				menu bar).

There's tons of gimp info on line -- www.gimp.org

If OLUG has gimp gurus I would love to attend a presentation someday.

-Matt Payne, payne at ACM.org

                                   \|/
                                  (o o)