[olug] Maximum Linux & LUGs

Tim Russell russell at probe.net
Thu Aug 24 14:13:48 UTC 2000

Great!  And while you're at it, it'd be awesome if someone could hop over to
LinuxCare and find out what it would take to get a bunch of the LinuxCare
bootable CDs that are the size of a business card - I downloaded the image
and made a full-size CD, but it would be awesome to have one the size of a
business card..  Apparently they mail them to user groups.

Tim #1