[olug] Maximum Linux & LUGs

jferguson3 at home.com jferguson3 at home.com
Thu Aug 24 11:35:15 UTC 2000

Aaron,

Hmmm, I'll go ahead and take care of it since I tend to handle publicity
type stuff. I dont read Maximum Linux (I stick with Linux Journal and
Linux Magazine most of the time).

Anyone out there know anything about LyX? I _still_ cant get it to work
right for me (the File-->View DVI option wont work regardless of what
I do).

Jason