[olug] cox at home setup

kaygee kegaut01 at willy.wsc.edu
Sat Aug 19 20:18:22 UTC 2000

Right,
Using dhcp on the external interface would be easier if it worked.  I
tried using pump to get the IP for my IP-Masq box from the Cox dhcp server
but it wouldn't work.  Eventually, I just gave up and went with static IP.
Does anyone know why pump doesn't work with Cox's dhcp server?  I just
assumed they were using a broken implementation of DHCP.

Keith
There's ease of use and then there's ease of usefulness.
Choose usefulness. Choose Linux.