[olug] Linux World Conference & Expo

Aaron Grothe grothe at earthlink.net
Fri Aug 11 06:09:38 UTC 2000

Hi,

I was wondering if anybody from OLUG was going to be hitting the Linux World
Conference & Expo out in San Jose next week.

If so, I'll be hanging out in my companies booth #218 (Linux Global
Partners).  Stop by and say hi, or if you want to go out and grab a beer let
me know.  It would be nice to see a friendly face or two, everbody else is
going to be coming to the booth to see the GNOME guys (Miguel & Nat).

Regards,

Aaron
=====
"The Journey is the Reward" - Old Zen Buddhist Saying