[olug] Getting LILO back

Christopher Garrity m0ntar3 at home.com
Tue Aug 8 00:40:09 UTC 2000

	Make sure your BIOS is set to boot from CD-ROM, else it'll be skipped. When
your system POST's (Power On Self Test), you ahould be prompted to "Set
Configuration" (or similiar) by press DEL (or some other key).

	In BIOS setup, hunt around for an option like "Boot Sequence." And see if you
can set it a boot from CD-ROM first.  The usual defualt setting is "Floppy,
Hardrive, SCSI" or similiar. Give it a whirl.