[OLUG] Installfest Question

Paul T. McNally nally at radiks.net
Sun Apr 30 22:25:21 UTC 2000

Jason Ferguson wrote:

> On a not-so-serious note, isnt the number of O'Rielly books one owns just
> another way to keep score?

If that's true, I win! I've never thought the O'Reilly books as
a prestige thing, unless one simply buys them without reading
them.

You made a wise choice picking Debian. I too will help.
If Eric Penne comes up from Lincoln, I bet he'll help
out as well.

One reason why I have a Redhat box is: out there (the places
I've seen, companies and schools) that run Linux, run
Redhat. It's good to keep up on the Redhat irritations
and nuances.

If we can get a place, we can have the meeting next Sunday.
At the very least I can ask the folks at 1Staff if we can
meet there, the only thing is it is a bit small.

Paul