[OLUG] sooner or later

lunatik at radiks.net lunatik at radiks.net
Mon Apr 10 22:26:25 UTC 2000

Oh cool, I didn't know cat could do binary transfers. I would have done
it this way:
dd if=/dev/hda1 of=/home/mesc/win_img

I've been meaing to do this, but I never seem to remember at the right
time. Next time I reinstall (should be coming up pretty soon,
actually... been too long :) I'll have to give this a try.