[OLUG] sooner or later

mesc mescie at home.com
Mon Apr 10 20:33:44 UTC 2000

I've spent a lot of time so far configuring linux the way I want it but
sooner or later (probably sooner)my windows will mess up and I'll have
to reinstall it.But since I don't see setup.exe or install.exe on my
windows 95 disk (i also have a windows 98 upgrade disk)I can't just
reinstall windows overwriting the existing files.I run cfdisk in linux
and delete my 2 Gig windows partition but when I try to install windows
it says theres not enough space on the drive for it.Which leads me to no
choice but to reformat my whole HD(5.5GB)Is there another way I can
reinstall windows w/o losing my linux?

                Thank you,Gary Martin.