[OLUG] SUSE 6.3

redcpu at home.com redcpu at home.com
Sat Dec 18 14:56:23 UTC 1999

On 14 Dec 99, at 14:28, Patrick Swartz wrote:

> Does anyone have an iso image of SUSE 6.3 ( or know where I can download
> it)?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Patrick

do a lot with it. I have suse 6.3 installed and it is pretty nice I am
not sure I would trust yast2 yet. It has it's downfalls. One of them
is you can't customize where you want things installed and the
other is you can't select individual packages. the kewl thing is that
you can still use yast.

Dan