[OLUG] Spose everyone has seen this huh?

Tim Russell russell at probe.net
Thu Dec 16 18:09:43 UTC 1999

Uh, no, it's not, not if you want to develop commercial software and not
give source code away.

Now granted, in this day and age that's not considered a noble cause, and I
don't especially consider it to be one, but some people still have to make a
living.  You can't do that with KDE unless you purchase an (expensive)
license from Troll Tech.

IMHO, free should be free, no matter what.  I guess I am that pedantic.

Tim