[OLUG] Re: how to detect which perl modules have been installed?

Tim Russell russell at probe.net
Mon Dec 13 20:55:12 UTC 1999

Oh, nothing much, I just don't like my machine suddenly deciding to spike
the load average all to hell by deciding to index my entire hard drive -
scared the heck out of me way back when (1995 or so :))  I find that it's
really not worth the resources, and a regular "find" command is good enough
for me.

Actually, I misspoke - the machine I'm on here at work is still running it,
mainly because I'm never on it in the wee hours of the morning when it would
kick off.

Tim