[olug-colo] Colo - Virtual requirements

Anthony Johnson ajohnson at cosentry.com
Mon Jun 21 15:07:41 UTC 2010

All,

My name is Anthony Johnson, and I am a Solutions Consultant with CoSentry.  We have several datacenter facilities in Omaha, as well as Kansas City and Sioux Falls, and we are looking for a way to accommodate folks with a 1-4 U requirement (as well as virtual/cloud services), along with the need for internet bandwidth.  I'd be interested in getting some input from some of you so that we can design a service that fit's the largest possible audience.  Please let me know what an "optimum" service would look like to you.

Regards,
Anthony

Anthony  Johnson
Solutions Consultant