[olug-colo] What's New?

Dan Clough dan at miniarpa.net
Sat Jan 23 00:31:02 EST 2010

Do we have any news on the location front?  CoSentry just opened a new Midlands datacenter, Yahoo's moving into town, Google's well-settled and Omaha was recently named the #1 US city for operating a datacenter.  I'm sure we could at least find something worthwhile now that the market has developed a little more.

The sooner I can get access to a four-post rack, the sooner all my geeky dreams will come true.  I don't trust all my servers in the two-post rack they're in now.