[olug-colo] I'm signing a contract in less than 60 days

Charles Bird cbird.omaha at gmail.com
Thu Feb 4 04:13:00 EST 2010

Pinpoint will only give out 16 IPs with a just business case, I gave them
one and am waiting on reply. I submitted my paperwork to ARIN for 254 aka
/24 to start off with.
One thing about that now, is that I have to BGP/multihome, so I have a quote
coming from Cogent for a 20Mb so things can be symmetrical....I could cheat
and get a 1Mb and add prepends so that no traffic would ever want to go that
route, but I dont want to shape traffic at first, there really wont be a
need for it.

I'm also looking at IPV6 at the moment.