[olug-colo] I'm signing a contract in less than 60 days

Charles Bird cbird.omaha at gmail.com
Mon Feb 1 03:48:54 EST 2010

Luke: Who u getting the dedi through? I'm never heard of a leased dedicated
server for 30 per month, I've seen older celerons for 60 but thats about the
lowest price I've seen.
I'll check with the AUP concerning IRC, we may want a separate network for
IRC related stuff.

Dan: Yes I intend on providing shared hosting at some point, but I am trying
to minimize equipment purchases at this moment. After i get the first
cabinet breaking even I'll be placing a couple of shared boxes with Plesk
9.3 on Linux, with "one click" Joomla, Word Press, Media Wiki, etc

Next time I'm in Council Bluffs, I'll stop by the army navy surplus
warehouse and see if they have any decent servers there, they used to get
them all the time from govt auctions.