[olug-colo] Level3 Service Addresses in Omaha

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Tue Nov 10 13:18:48 EST 2009

oh, ya, these addresses are buildings with Level3, so, DTN, infocrossing etc
is on that list. Some of these buildings have space for lease within them in
the event that we would still like to have our own space. Otherwise, I'm
just about to get wholesale pricing for two facilities in town here for
pretty darn cheap, and we could pipe in our BW from Farnam. Depending on
transport costs, and other variables, Level3 pricing should be below 13USD
per Mbps at any of these locations.

I also checked on pricing for 10GbE transport to Equinix in Chicago, I can
do well under 15K, which isnt for the colo project right now, but though it
was amazing and thus worth mentioning.