[olug-colo] Level3 Service Addresses in Omaha

dan at miniarpa.net dan at miniarpa.net
Tue Nov 10 13:00:53 EST 2009

11707 Miracle Hills... that's where Infocrossing is located if my memory and a double-check from Google serves me right.

Isn't that also (formerly) home to a Level(3) subsidiary?  The name escapes me right now but I know there was an arm of Level(3) in that neighboorhood providing the exact same IT outsourcing that Infocrossing now does.

Nice job on getting the in with L3.  Does that entitle us to better rates?  Cogent-competitive rates?  ;)