[olug-colo] Next meeting

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Wed May 20 01:06:07 EDT 2009

Wednesday night's meeting is called off.  We won't be able to use the
Tangier computer lab due to some prior engagements.  There wasn't a
whole lot of new information to discuss anyway, all that we really
know has already been released to the list.

Keep hammering your contacts for info, folks.  Also, if anyone could
get us some face time with an attorney, that would be great.  It seems
the original plan of asking AIM's general counsel for help has fallen
through the cracks, and until we become a legal entity we won't have
much weight to throw around.

Thanks for all the hard work.  Let's keep the ball rolling.
-Dan