[olug-colo] Qwest Bandwidth

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Tue May 12 12:20:39 EDT 2009

The process of getting Qwest's prices down is to get competitive quotes from
other carrier's.

Anyone want to get some quotes going for M street? I can do it if you want,
or I can be available for a conf. call. Heck I might even be available for
beer with a sales engineer.

I'm going to drive by the location on friday too see if anything catches my
eye.

Also, I know someone in upper management at Ameritech in Chicago(Cermak),
I'm going to be talking with him to see if he can offer any advice or if he
has any contacts out here.

Charles