[olug-colo] Wednesday Night Meeting

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Wed May 6 15:38:09 EDT 2009

There won't be food tonight.
But I'll get the first pitcher.

-----Original Message-----
From: olug-colo-bounces at olug.org [mailto:olug-colo-bounces at olug.org] On
Behalf Of dclough at gmail.com
Sent: Sunday, May 03, 2009 11:13 PM
To: olug-colo at olug.org
Subject: [olug-colo] Wednesday Night Meeting

So with there being no suggestions for other meeting places, I propose we
meet again at Tangier Shrine on 84th and Center (with Aric's permission of
course).  Our next meeting will be this coming Wednesday at 6:30.
Surprisingly we actually have new things to discuss.  I encourage all who
are available to show up and take part in the meeting - after all, what's a
community effort without the community?  :)

Dan