[olug-colo] Cogent Pricing for 11111M

Will Langford unfies at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:45:49 EDT 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 12:17 PM, Abraham
Serafino<abrahams at teknohazard.com> wrote:
> I may be revealing my ignorance, but that sounds like an awful lot of money?

As a comparison, Charles Bird's mentioning of cox expenses in an old message:

For cox bandwidth20/20(transit and transport) its about 2500 ish, and
40/40 is about 4000 per month.

I asked about having Cox as just a transport, PTP from M Street to
Farnam and the cost is 20/20 810.25 per site(1620.50) and for 40/40
its about 975 for each site. 100Mb is 1200-something for each site.

I think the pricing for M street combined with cox's pricing is going
to be about as good as it gets.