[olug-colo] Updates?

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Wed Aug 5 17:06:41 EDT 2009

I'm still breathing for those wondering where I've disappeared to.
I'm sad to say I'll be forced to downplay my role in the operation
considerably.  There's just something about college + engineering +
marching band that severely limits the things I can devote my self to
for the time being.  I'll still help out wherever I can.

I've attached the articles in question to this email in the form of a
PDF.  It's as legally water-tight as I myself could make it, but
seeing a lawyer is still a very, very, very good idea.

Any news regarding sponsors, benefactors or host organisms?

Dan