[olug-colo] Fiber for Old NG Building

Jay Swackhamer Jay at RebootTheUser.com
Wed Apr 29 15:03:41 EDT 2009

Also, in dealing with the companies in the past. AT&T has about an
inch-thick contract as opposed to Sprint's 3-pages.

Sprint's contracts are written in a way that even if you have a three
year contract, you can opt out by telling them you are no longer able
to pay.

Just things to look for as you deal with companies, they all have some
hidden fees that you have to dig out of the paperwork.

--
Jay Swackhamer
Reboot The User