[olug-colo] Fiber for Old NG Building

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 18:05:18 EDT 2009

Ah... wow.  I guess I can understand paying four times as much as the
bandwidth for the transport alone, especially in the Omaha market, but
holy crap anyway.  I think this emphasizes our need to find a good
downtown office suite, preferably inside 1623 Farnam or within the
same block.  Hopefully AIM will be able to point us in the right
direction.