[olug-colo] Couple questions

Edward Pluta epluta3 at cox.net
Tue Apr 7 01:49:23 EDT 2009

Hey folks. I have been following the colo idea and had a couple of questions.

I come from a software development background with an interest in hardware (building boxes since '95). So...

1. I know its a ways off but, if there is anything software related I can contribute, from simple scripting to full blown applications, let me know, I'll help if I can.
2. Is there any way those of us with an interest in what goes into building a datacenter could help out with the moving around, pluging in, etc? I don't want to get in the way, but I'd like to help out if possible, and maybe learn something along the way :>)

thanks,
~ed