[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Charles.Bird charles.bird at powerdnn.com
Mon Apr 6 01:31:57 EDT 2009

Wow, sounds like the place to be, I can make it on my way home from work

On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 10:48 PM, Dan Clough <dclough at gmail.com> wrote:

> I'll put in a vote for Tangier Shrine.  Omaha Chapter of DeMolay
> International holds its meetings there on Tuesday nights.  Nice
> centralized location for everyone to meet, and a nice computer room to
> work in.
>
> And yes, the food is excellent. :)
>
> Dan
>
> On Sun, Apr 5, 2009 at 10:22 PM, Aric Aasgaard <aric at omahax.com> wrote:
> > I volunteered to take over management of the Hamburger night at the
> Tangier
> > Shrine next year.
> > So I need to be there on Wednesday's about that time at least for a few
> > minutes every week to get training.
> >
> > I think it would be a good idea if we meet there on Wednesdays.
> >
> > I am the current president of their computer club.
> > We have a computer lab with whiteboards about 12 dell p4 desktops with
> Sony
> > Trinitron monitors, a meeting table, a servers in a rack cabinet, some 2
> > post networking racks, wifi, and a 2200 lumen 1024 x 768 native 3lcd
> > projector with a large wall mounted pull down screen.
> >
> > It will be hamburger night so you can get good food cheap.  $2.50 for
> good
> > cheese burger....they have many other menu items.
> > They also have a full bar that is non-profit organization priced.  $1 bud
> > light draws, $4 pitchers.
> >
> > So for under $5 you can get a burger and a couple beers.
> >
> > It is at 84th and center so it makes for a fairly centralized, right off
> the
> > interstate location.
> >
> > -Aric

The information transmitted in this e-mail message and attachments, if
any, may be of a confidential matter, and is intended only for the use
of the individual or entity named above. Distribution to, or review
by, unauthorized persons is prohibited. All personal messages express
views solely of the sender, which are not to be attributed to
MobileNow, Inc.. If you have received this transmission in error,
immediately notify the sender and permanently delete this transmission
including attachments, if any.