[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Aric Aasgaard aric at omahax.com
Sun Apr 5 23:22:25 EDT 2009

I volunteered to take over management of the Hamburger night at the Tangier
Shrine next year.
So I need to be there on Wednesday's about that time at least for a few
minutes every week to get training.

I think it would be a good idea if we meet there on Wednesdays.

I am the current president of their computer club.
We have a computer lab with whiteboards about 12 dell p4 desktops with Sony
Trinitron monitors, a meeting table, a servers in a rack cabinet, some 2
post networking racks, wifi, and a 2200 lumen 1024 x 768 native 3lcd
projector with a large wall mounted pull down screen.

It will be hamburger night so you can get good food cheap.  $2.50 for good
cheese burger....they have many other menu items.
They also have a full bar that is non-profit organization priced.  $1 bud
light draws, $4 pitchers.

So for under $5 you can get a burger and a couple beers.

It is at 84th and center so it makes for a fairly centralized, right off the
interstate location.

-Aric