[olug-colo] The Legal Mumbo-Jumbo

Phil Brutsche phil at brutsche.us
Sun Apr 5 19:11:13 EDT 2009

The 48-port switches have 2 GBIC slots. Some of what I have has bad GBIC
slots though.

Like I said, tomorrow I need to get an exact count and record what's
wrong with which one. My memory isn't entirely accurate in this area -
heck I had forgotten about the 3550 switches until I looked at my stash!

--

Phil Brutsche
phil at brutsche.us