[olug-colo] Nerd Tasks

Dan Clough dclough at gmail.com
Sun Apr 5 16:54:24 EDT 2009

Now that the legal proceedings have been put on hold pending a meeting
with general counsel, we can get the technical details sorted out.

1) I propose we make a centralized list of all the assets that have
been pledged to the project.  That includes servers and networking
equipment for OIX use, racks, and anything else which is deemed
necessary or useful.

2) The VP of Pinpoint would like to give us a tour of the facility and
apparently has space in mind that he thinks will be just what we're
looking for.  Anything new on the Pinpoint front, Charles?